Wow! You have had quite the ordeal! Know that I am praying for both you and Ella!
May God bless you both with strength and peace and you work through these next few weeks!
Thinking of you,
Lori
Thanks so much for the descriptive of what's going on. I know this is really hard for and on you, and we all have you and Ella headlocked in prayer. I only wish I could have been there with you while you went through all of this. We will be in touch as Larry does want to come up to see you. However, we will not make the trip until after you give your okay...don't feel bad if today is not good for you. Above all, you and Ella are what's most important. -Karen
Ella and Ronan just want to be birthday buddies! J We’ll be praying for you!
-Kimi
Thanks for the update, Kelley! You are getting the best possible care, and you are both loved lots… couldn’t really ask for more!! Let me know what I can do for you. I’ll be glad to do whatever in an evening or I’ll be off work on Friday – I can bring you something yummy for lunch; let me know what sounds good!! J
Thanks for the update, Kelley! You are getting the best possible care, and you are both loved lots… couldn’t really ask for more!! Let me know what I can do for you. I’ll be glad to do whatever in an evening or I’ll be off work on Friday – I can bring you something yummy for lunch; let me know what sounds good!! J
Hugs…
~ Beth
~ Beth
Kelley,
I just want you to know I am praying for you and baby Ella daily. I ask God to wrap His loving arms around you and take care of you and Ella. You are where you need to be and I know you will be getting fine care.
Love, Jan
I’m praying.
Rest & Keep smilin’ J
Brenda
Kelley,
I am so sorry that it has been such a stressful week for you! Im sure it was very scary for you to have all those changes today! So much can happen in one day!!!
Well, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be praying for you and your family! It is such a comfort to know that God is in control!
A verse that has helped me at times is :
Well, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be praying for you and your family! It is such a comfort to know that God is in control!
A verse that has helped me at times is :
“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my promise of peace be removed, says the Lord who has compassion on you.”
Thought it might bring some peace for you!!
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Also, would your boys at home appreciate a meal one night???
Thought it might bring some peace for you!!
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Also, would your boys at home appreciate a meal one night???
Ashley
Hey Kelley,
Thanks for the update! I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Keep resting and listen to the Docs. I can wait longer to see baby Ella so don’t rush take your time. It’s kind of quite here without you next door. I went through Meet the teacher without one single “FIIIINCK” come help with this ladder. Let us know if you are need of anything. :0) Mike
Hi Kelley!
So sorry you are having so much stress with this pregnancy. Rest as much as you can and in no time at all baby Ella will be here! (easy for me to say!) I am thinking about you and your family at home and many prayers for you all! Take care! Jean
I’m sorry things aren’t going as well as you would like them to be. I will keeping thinking about you and praying that baby Ella continues to stay right where she is for now. Let me know what your cell number is…I would love to text you. Take care of yourself..We miss you!!!
Love,
Kim
Kelley,
Thanks so much for the update. I am sure you are in the best of hands and have many prayers going out for you and baby Ella. Try to take it easy and dream about that beautiful baby girl waiting to meet her precious family.
Love and prayers,
Aunt Vicki
Kelley,
I don’t think I knew you were having a girl. I love the name! Bring on the pink but not the baby yet!!!! Hang in there. We’ll keep the prayers coming. I did not quite make it to the preferred 34 week mark with Emily and look at her now. I too had the steroids at 30 weeks, and I try to remind myself when she’s yelling from timeout how grateful I am that she has healthy lungs. You’re in good hands, so get your rest. Let us know your “private” room number when you get settled in. Take care.
Kristy
Kelley,
So sorry to hear about the news, I know that this was not what you wanted or planned on, but I know that you have excellent drs. Looking after you and that you are getting the best of care. We always keep you in our prayers and have been asking people at church to pray for you and baby Ella as well.
As soon as I get over this silly cold (just a stuffy nose now) I will be up to see you. We love you and if there is anything we can do to help on our end please let us know!
Jenny
I am sooo sorry that you are having to go through all this. Almost the same thing happened to my niece last year, with twins. (All ended terrifically! ) St. Francis is great since they deal with this all the time. I will pray that you and Baby Ella stay healthy and safe. It was good hear from you. Hang in there, Kelley. We miss you around here!
Cathy
Thanks so much for the update! I will continue to pray and if you have any energy to pray for someone else I have my brain MRI tomorrow and my PET scan Mon. Continued prayers for you though too Teri
Kelley,
Sounds like you are in good hands - I know it must be hard to be away from home, but you can anticipate the arrival of Ella and enjoy being pampered a little bit :-) The time will go fast and before you know it you will be holding Ella.
I will keep praying for you and baby...
Keep us updated!
~Wendy~
Hi Kelley,
Thanks so much for the update! I have been praying for you and your family every time God brings you to mind… which is often! You are where you need to be right now, but I know it is very hard for you. Keep believing that God will give you strength to endure the struggle, and Baby Ella will be worth every second of it! Rest, relax, and know that we will keep you close in our thoughts and prayers!
Love you!!
Lauri
Kelley,
I talked to Jeff yesterday and got the update, and amazingly for a guy, he had it right!! I was planning on coming up to see you this evening, but I woke up today feeling like I was hit by a truck. After two hours of sleep, I did drive in and am sitting behind my desk (I hate staying home unless I’m puking), but I still feel crummy. So I’ve cancelled all my ‘people visits’ for the day – sorry. But especially in your situation, you don’t even want a visit now. If I’m feeling better tomorrow or over the weekend, I’ll stop up.
I’ll let everyone know on Sunday what is going on. And my advice to you: just stay in bed and milk this for all it’s worth!! (though I know it’s no fun). Maybe they could wheel you down to see Jamie – she’s on bed rest too at OSF with Triplets!
Praying for you,
Pastor Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment