The day started out calmly. I was feeling much better and continued to work on my face exercises and was ready for a quiet weekend. I had a NICU consult the day before to discuss what the baby would be like if she showed up in the next few days. I was scheduled to go on a NICU tour at some point in time during the weekend. I had a great nurse named Beth, she was able to get my veins to work on the first try for all my blood draws! I was really thrilled to have her as my nurse for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!! Rumor had it I was also going to get a private room that day!
My Colts loving sister stopped by before heading out of town to Indy with my sister Beth. The specialist had come in while she was there and Sherrill asked "I'm headed out of town, no baby this weekend, right??" The specialist laughed and said no baby and all looked good and stable.
Connor played in his very first tackle football game!
Oh AND.............
WELCOME TO THE WORLD ELLA ROSE!!!
Ella Rose Bradford
September 12, 2009
8:46 pm
3 pounds, 8 ounces
16 inches

No comments:
Post a Comment