May 9, 2009
Kelley has a master's degree!
I was elated to be done!! Getting my master's degree in Reading was a great learning adventure. One I want to do again? Not really but I am so proud of the accomplishment and that I stuck with it. Another day of celebration!!
Having my best friend Kate there beside me all the way was great too! We have a few classes together but we were going after different degrees so we carpooled while we could. Kate and I have quite the past together from high school marching band, living on the same floor at ISU as undergrads, teaching at the same school and this is one more thing we share. Oh and if you look really close you may see two baby bumps!
The family came to cheer me on and my parents and Robin threw a great party!
No comments:
Post a Comment